Make a difference. Join NAMIWALKS St. Tammany!
Sign up today at www.NAMIWalks.org/sttammany and help us spread the word!
Date: Saturday, May 13, 2017 Location: Mandeville Lakefront
Registration Opens: 9 AM Official Walk Start Time: 10 AM Distance: 5 Kilometers (3.1 Miles)
NAMIWalks is a nationwide fundraising and mental health awareness program that is being held in more than 80 communities around the country in 2017, including right here in St. Tammany Parish.
We are excited to announce the spring fundraiser, our first ever, NAMIWalks St. Tammany!
Make a difference and raise money to support the approximately 40,000 people in our community with a mental health challenge.
Our goal is to raise $75,000 to further our mission of advocacy, education and resources for those living with a mental illness as well as their friends and family members.
Registration is FREE!
All we ask is that each team strives to raise $1,000. It’s not as hard as it seems. Gather 10 people and ask them to raise $100 each. That’s one way you get reach your team goal.
There is a wide-range of sponsorship opportunities available to local companies and businesses for NAMIWALKS St. Tammany.
You can register as…
• A Team Captain - You are a leader and an advocate for NAMIWalks. Be a Team Captain and lead others by example to the finish line!
• A Walker, on a team - Participate by joining a team and help us all reach the finish line together!
• A Walker, not on a team - You are walking but are not joining a team!
• A Virtual Walker - Be a “virtual walker” and raise money for NAMI’s mission no matter where you are on Walk Day!
• A Volunteer - Lend a hand by being a volunteer! You can help in lots of ways.
If you have any questions or need more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at NAMI St. Tammany at (985) 626-6538.